Welcome to Almonte General Hospital
We want to make your visit or hospital stay as comfortable as possible by ensuring you have the information you need. We are here to help. If you have any questions while you are at AGH, please ask.
To support wayfinding lettered signage has been installed above the entrances at 75, 79 and 95 Spring Street.
- Ambulance Bay (restricted entrance) B
- Emergency, Registration, Outpatient Clinics, Day Surgery, Obstetrical Admissions, Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray & Ultrasound) C
- Main Entrance (M-F 7am-9pm; S-S 10am-9pm)- Physiotherapy, Day Hospital, Visitors and Essential Caregivers to AGH, Contractors to AGH, Foundation, Mail, AGH Gift Shop D
- AGH Staff & Physician Screening via Attestation Model E
- 79 Spring Street- Public Health Clinics
F - Cafeteria Entrance (restricted entrance)- FVM/Dietary Staff, Scheduled Visitors to FVM, AGH/FVM Palliative Visitors, AGH/FVM Contractors, Other Non-Staff
G- FVM LTC Home Back Entrance
H- 95 Spring Street Entrance incl Life Labs and Octagon RoomI
- Ottawa Valley Family Health Team J
- FVM LTC Home Front EntranceL
- Loading DockM
- AGH Staff and Physician Screening via Attestation Model
Read our Patient and Resident Handbook.