Welcome to Almonte General Hospital
We want to make your visit or hospital stay as comfortable as possible by ensuring you have the information you need. We are here to help. If you have any questions while you are at AGH, please ask.
To support wayfinding during
COVID-19, lettered signage has been installed above the entrances at both 75
and 79 Spring Street.
- Ambulance Bay (restricted entrance) B
- Emergency, Registration, Outpatient Clinics, Day Surgery, Obstetrical Admissions, Diagnostic Imaging (X-ray & Ultrasound) C
- Main Entrance (M-F 8am-8pm; S-S 1:00pm-7:00pm)- Physiotherapy, Day Hospital, Pre-Scheduled Visitors to AGH, Contractors to AGH if pre-arranged, Foundation, Mail, AGH Gift Shop Parcel Pick Up D
- AGH Staff & Physician Screening via Attestation Model E
- 79 Spring Street- Public Health Clinics F
- Cafeteria Entrance (6am-11:30pm)- FVM/Dietary Staff, Scheduled Visitors to FVM, AGH/FVM Palliative Visitors, AGH/FVM Contractors, Other Non-Staff
Read our Patient and Resident Handbook.